- Compact And Powerful: Super-portable Bluetooth speaker delivers powerful sound and robust bass through an advanced 5W driver and passive subwoofer.
- Unstoppable Music: Micro SD support and AUX capability provide endless audio options.
- Extensive Connectivity: Utilizes Bluetooth 4.0 technology for seamless device linking and a 66ft connection range.
- Extended Playtime: Anker battery technology supplies 15 hours of continuous playtime on a single charge; more than double that of comparable speakers.
- What You Get: Anker SoundCore mini, Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The Mini Bluetooth Speaker with Superior Sound
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 million+ Happy Users
- Industry-Leading Technology
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Compact and Powerful
A 5W audio driver and passive subwoofer ensure you get crystal-clear sound and powerful bass from a speaker you can literally take anywhere.
Seamless Connectivity and Calls
Bluetooth 4.0 provides rapid pairing and a stable connection. The 66ft transmission range and noise-cancelling microphone enable convenient hands-free calling away from your device.
SoundCore mini boasts micro SD support and AUX-in jack—so even if your phone stops, your music keeps going.
Thanks to Anker’s advanced battery technology, SoundCore mini provides over 15 hours of non-stop music-more than double that of other similarly sized speakers
5 stars Outstanding Speaker with Siri, Google Voice, S-Voice, Bluetooth, MicroSD and FM Radio Capabilities
This is by far the best product I have reviewed for Anker. At first glance, it looks just like any other Bluetooth-capable speaker but don't let this fool you. Don't throw the manual away either cause you'll need it as it is feature packed. It supports Bluetooth, micro SD card, line input, FM radio and Siri. Yes, the tiny pinhole on the back is actually a microphone to work with Siri, Google Voice or S-Voice. I am unable to test it with Siri as I am on the Android platform. The built in FM radio and Micro SD card support was a quite surprising as I thought it would be like most Bluetooth speakers. It may not have many buttons but the engineers at Anker have cleverly figure out how to squeeze multiple uses into a few buttons. For example, the volume buttons when tapped act as a volume buttons but when held skips to the next or previous track, or to pick up the next or previous stations when in radio mode. The play button when tapped is a play or pause button but can also be used to answer and end calls. When held for 2 seconds, it activates Siri or scan for radio channels when in radio mode. The MicroSD mode works well with Lossless and MP3 formats tested just by slapping the files on the card and sticking it in. The manual says that card size limit is 32GB but I tested it with a 128GB Samsung Evo+ card and it was able to play the files on the card. The manual says it supports MP3, WAV and WMA formats. If you take it out of the box and the FM Radio doesn't work, that's because it uses the Micro USB port as a receiving port for the antenna so plug a Micro USB cable into the Micro USB port and start tuning away. The sound is pretty big and clear for a speaker this small. The volume control range is broad enough for that one can use it in the office without bugging other people or turning it up for a party in a small room. Anker only provides a MicroUSB cable with it, so if you're planning on using the Aux In port, you'll need your own headphone (3.5mm) jack cable to make use of that feature. The price of $24.99 provides outstanding value not to mention that Anker's battery powered product use quality cells and are protected by their 18-month worry-free warranty.
- I purchased this speaker to play audiobooks from my phone, and the quality of this speaker exceeds my expectations. I have been using an Anker Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker for this purpose but wanted something smaller and more portable. On sound quality and functionality this device easily rates a 5 star rating.
- However, there is one issue that resulted in giving this 3 star review and that is Auto Sleep. After a short period of no data from the phone, the speaker goes to sleep and you have to flip the power off and on again. I work from home and have to reconnect after each phone call. Most other devices such as this disable Auto Sleep if they are plugged into USB Power, but this is not the case here. Keep this in mind when purchasing.